The Fort Worth Medical College was a teaching hospital for Fort Worth University established in 1894 and then later moved into the building pictured in 1905. Not long after, the hospital moved location again.
Currently, it sits next to the famous Bass Hall and houses offices for the Fort Worth Symphony and other artistic and musical entities.
Office workers have spotted the ghost of a nurse making rounds through the building. The area that once held the morgue is now office space as well and much activity as been reported in there as well.