Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A New Paranormal Facebook?

I signed up for the new site, Project PE http://www.projectpe.com/, which claims to be something of a Facebook for the paranormal community, but it's less of a social network in the Facebook sense than it is a business network a la LinkedIn and the like. It requires you to fill out your real name, birthday, gender, and current location--all of which can be lied about, if you so choose. Then, once they've sent you a confirmation e-mail, you have to wait at least 12 hours for their personnel to approve you. I'm not sure whether I will be approved or not, since the site seems heavily geared toward "groups"--you know, in the matching t-shirt, let's wave a magical device around way. We'll see. If I get activated, I'll post further reviews on what this site is like.

No comments: