Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Roundup Of The Weird

Friday round up of the weird.

We know all too well the haunted horrors of old houses and creepy castles, but these divers have all had their own experiences beneath the surface.




Does yoga make aliens angry? Probably.

The first thing I checked were those iPhone UFO apps, but this image doesn’t match those I could find online. I thought maybe there appeared to be some type of tether since there’s the faintest hint of a dark line running from below the object. But I couldn’t resolve it from a webjacked image. I dunno. It’s a headscratcher so far. I’m inclined, as always, to say hoax, but I can’t prove it. Maybe it is a UFO and it has come to punish them for their montane yoga trek.



The Velvet Coffin is a new web series paying homage to the schlock horror theater of yesteryear and looks like a lot of fun.

No comments: