Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Apologies

I've been slacking off in the posting department. I find myself both way too busy and way too exhausted to sit down and write lately--or even to read. They could have discovered Bigfoot and I wouldn't have caught wind of it. I'm toying with the idea of employing stringers, writers who could freelance contribute to the content of this blog. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Pitch me your story or send a completed post: strangestateok@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Sharon Day said...

I get ya. I know it's cheesy, but in the mean time, consider re-posting old posts because a lot of readers have never read them, they joined later. It will cover you for a time. Hope that all the overwork and exhaustion is leading to something profitable and amazing.

Mike said...

Cullan,

Feel free to post any of my stuff that might interest you from the Texas Cryptid Hunter site. Just note that it was originally published there and all is well. I do something similar with old articles off the TBRC site.

Mike