Monday, June 20, 2011

Sasquatch Video Is Good, But Hardly Evidence



I like this video. It doesn't impress me as evidence, but it does impress me that it may not be a hoax. I don't know WHAT is coming out of that doubtlessly cold water, but there do seem to be two of them and they are darkly-clad or, okay, even covered in hair. Even if you rented a couple of monkey costumes from the shop to play a hoax, would you risk your deposti to get them soaking wet. Would the joke be worth it to subject yourself to the freezing mountain stream? Granted, we could be seing drysuits and not darkly wet hair or fur. The resolution simply isn't there. Another telling point is that the subject of the video is clearly our-trip-down-the-rapids and remains so. We aren't affronted by any "Dude! What the bleep is that" moments, for which I'm grateful. These men are focused on the river and not worried about something on the shore. Makes sense.

1 comment:

Sharon Day said...

I think what bothered me the most is that one boat is already past this "figure" and the other is approaching with talking and the creature didn't leave earlier?