Saturday, June 18, 2011

Now Stay Put! Texas Bigfoot Hunters Endure Lengthy Investigation

Members of the TBRC, Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy, are in the midst of what they term Operation Endurance, a 45-day continuous investigation of a known hotspot in eastern Texas. Unlike the typical one-night-stand approach, the TBRC hopes this effort will produce results through a long-term presence. I'm keen to see what evidence comes out of this, as I have often proposed this technique for cryptozoological expeditions and various paranormal investigations as well. Rarely has scientific evidence been gathered "over the weekend" when everyone had a some time to spare. I hope TBRC's model will encourage similar groups to explore this possibility.

Read More

1 comment:

Sharon Day said...

Finally! I've waited for someone to do that. This is like ghost hunts; I want to stay in a haunted locale for at least several weeks.