Thursday, March 10, 2011

UPCOMING ADVENTURES

In May, I will venture to Europe to explore its history and hauntings. Among the more interesting sites I will visit and report on are:

  • The mysterious French island of Mont St. Michel and its haunted abbey
  • Paris and its paranormal places
  • The ghosts of Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Haunted Kent in England
  • Haunted tales from Amsterdam
  • London's long history of paranormal happenings

I'm sure that my research will uncover more places to seek out between now and then. If you have any ideas on these fascinating places, I'd love to hear about it. I will also be in Lisboa (Lisbon), but haven't found out any stories there yet.

2 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Oh, live it for me! I still have yet to leave the freaking country and I'm 48! Oh, some day (sigh), I will get to these interesting places. I'm a free woman now, but then work affords me little time off. I might have to be and retiree by the time I do it. I will live vicariously through you.

Cullan Hudson said...

If at all possible, you gotta do it. Travel is essential to life, I feel. I grew up knowing very little of it and I was on a path in my 20s to embracing that same life of never going much further than a couple state's away. Since, I have been to more than 1/3rd of the states (still need to hit quite a few more) and after May I will have hit 26 countries. Way more still on my list to visit there as well.