Friday, March 4, 2011

FACT OR FAKED FRIDAY

In honor of the new season of Fact or Faked (premieres March 23rd on SyFy), I have decided to pose this very same question to you. Is the following image fact or faked? Just reply in the comments and explain why you think so.

A little background:  This is an old Ramada that was abandoned after succumbing to the wrath of a hurricane that hit the gulf coast some years back. The entire area sits only inches above the water, so any storm surge would wipe out businesses and homes easily. There were no other homes, businesses, or anything around where this hotel stands except a shrimp and crab restaurant, but it wasn't open yet. The workers weren't even there. No one else was in the entire hotel (I covered most of the floors). No cars and it's a long walk to the nearest... anything. The whole place is rather remote.

3 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Personally, I don't think it was paranormal or a person, unless they really like to wear 1980s suits with pointed shoulders. My guess would be something within the building making us assume it's a human shape.

Cullan Hudson said...

I will do this again next friday with another shot I will have dug up by then. When I do, I will post the answer to this one.

Anonymous said...

what ever it is, it's eerie.