Thursday, October 14, 2010

Investigate Oklahoma's Poncan Theatre For Yourself

Oklahoma's INsight Paranormal will be hosting open investigations at Ponca City's historic Poncan Theatre October 23, 2010.

The evening event will include a history of the theater, informational talks on paranormal research, and the opportunity to investigate for yourself. Attendees will learn about electronic voice phenomenon, paranormal theories, how best to take pictures during an investigation, historical research and learn to take into account structural and environmental factors among many other topics.

Events begin at 5:00 pm with talks that run until 7:00, after which the two-hour investigations begin at 8:30. Admission is $5 at the door for the talks or $25 for both the talks and the investigation. For an extra $10, you can purchase a package that includes an event t-shirt. INsight recommends purchasing tickets in advance as they will go fast.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cullan,

Man, I love reading your stuff. I run a horror website myself based out of oklahoma but because of my other varying projects I never have enough time to post as much content as I'd like.

I'd love to use certain articles from your site and of course repost them or just love to team up with you on anything you have. my website is www.forthedeadtravelfast.com

Thanks,
jeff Richardson
jeffreywebdevelopment@gmail.com