Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'll Be There Too



On October 2nd and 3rd in Honobia, Oklahoma, Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center and Texla Research will be hosting the 2009 Bigfoot Conference as a part of the Honobia Bigfoot Festival. Featured guest speakers will include reknown scientist and Bigfoot proponent Jeff Meldrum and... me.

I will be speaking on the process of writing those cryptid tales that were included in Strange State. If you can, stay for both days of the 2-day event. If you don't have the luxury of time, then I HIGHLY recommend you come on the 3rd. I am scheduled to speak at 12 noon. It should be a great time and I look forward to seeing you all there.

For more information on the festival and conference, click here. From what I understand, conference tickets are on sale now for $10. Admittance to the festival, which features arts & crafts booths, food vendors, etc..., is free.

No comments: