Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Bad


I do apologize for not posting more lately. I've been simply swallowed up by a combination of fiction writing and working on the follow-up to Strange State. I had meant for it to be far closer to completion at this point, but as I'm sure many of you know... things get in the way (not the least of which was an upper respiratory infection).
So, I'm slowly getting back into a routine and piling up my desk with a short story project, the ever-elusive novel, and this forthcoming sequel. I hope by the end of August, I will have the latter up on cafepress.
I've received a copy of another project I helped with that was sold on the site and I must say, I thought the quality was altogether not bad. Additional copies of the first Strange State will be available soon.
And I will try my hardest to post more on the blog. If any of you out there would like to contribute to this site, I am more than happy to get some new voices on here to help keep both the site and its content fresh.

No comments: