Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ON ASSIGNMENT: SPAIN and MOROCCO


Come Saturday, I will be away for two weeks, exploring the Kasbahs of Morocco, the mysterious "pyramids" of Guimar on Tenerife, and the ancient cities of Spain. When I return, I imagine I will have plenty to share. Aside from the aforementioned pyramids of Guimar, I will also visit a cathedral in Valencia that is supposed to house one of the "Holy Grails" (doubtlessly they deem it THE Holy Grail) and to also visit some of Spain's haunted and mysterious places.

In the meantime, someone will be posting in my absence. I look forward to sharing all I discover on this journey.

2 comments:

RRRGroup said...

You peripatetic traveler you...

Us blokes will be stuck here, having to live vicariously through your sojourns.

Send postcards (with pics!).

RR

Keith Pyeatt, author of paranormal thrillers said...

Have fun and experience great stuff. I look forward to reading what you share when you return.