Monday, January 12, 2009

See What Prompted This Hilarious Conversation

Jay Jordan said...

I am sure that when the History Channel covers this their experts will discover that this contains hidden messages predicting the end of the world in 2012

Jajuroshi said...

The history channel needs to pay bills, too.

It's hilarious - to me, anyway - because, as I have been flipping through the channels lately, everytime I land on the History Channel, they're discussing Apocalyptic doom and mortal sin.

But read the fascinating article about sunken ships and a possible 'Stonehenge' beneath Lake Michigan.

2 comments:

Buck said...

You know, being a history buff I can't even watch that channel anymore. I don't think they've actually put a program on in years that dealt with real historical events.

I'm so tired of 2012 I could scream. It only goes to prove that New Agers are as susceptible to mass hysteria and eschatological madness as any Fundamentalist.

Oh well, I noticed that there are 20 slats on one side of my fence and 12 slats on the side separating my neighbor's yard. Quick call the History Channel I'm pretty sure it's a coded message from the ancient day laborers who probably built my fence.

Blogess said...

I love it! I am assuming nothing came of it....or is it still there uninvestigated? Once again no interest in anything that might upset the apple cart of presuppositions...