Friday, November 21, 2008

And More Strangeness From The Joplin Area



"Prosperity, Missouri, once a thriving mining town, lived up to its name from 1902 until about 1917. In 1907, the two-story Prosperity School was built in the heart of the Tri-state mining district, which had churches, saloons, general stores, hotels, and now a fine, large school of red brick and Carthage stone. It's a very active site filled with many spirits. Some are even children! After asking the spirits to appear I got this on my camcorder. I was blown away. We have this slowed down so you can see the lttle guy better!" [from the YouTube poster]

3 comments:

RRRGroup said...

C:

There's a light source, obviously, and the clip should have been shown in real time by the YouTuber, as slowing it down adds a kind of eeriness that really isn't there.

Context is everything, and this video doesn't provide any.

RR

Cullan Hudson said...

I agree. I take most everything on YouTube with a HUGE grain of salt. There is no way at all to authenticate and verify this video. It is simply there to enjoy however one wishes...

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I was just checking out my fellow paranormal information websites and came across yours. I like the site, its very helpful. I was wondering if you want to do a link exchange. If yes, you can find my text link information below to add to your site. Send me your information as well so we can swap links.

Paranormal Knowledge
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com

Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,

Jason
President, Paranormalknowledge.com
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com