Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Honored, Humbled, and ... Confused.

Coming as a total shock to me is the inclusion of Strange State: Mysteries and Legends of Oklahoma in Loren Coleman's list of Top Cryptozoology Books of 2007 over at CRYPTOMUNDO.com. I have to say, I am both surprised and honored. I'm also a bit humbled and confused. I just don't know what to make of it. Therefore, I will simply extend my thanks to Mr. Coleman and whomever else was in on the selection process. Although, we may not always agree, I certainly do respect the tremendous effort he has put forth in establishing forums for the serious discussion of cryptozoology. Without individuals such as Loren Coleman, we would be left with little more than tabloid accounts of crossbred Bigfoot babies and Bat Boy.
PS, I just COULD NOT resist using that image for this post. God, I love that picture!

No comments: